Skip to product information
1 of 1

Ruca Malen

Ruca Malen Malbec 2018

Ruca Malen Malbec 2018

Regular price $32.00 AUD
Regular price Sale price $32.00 AUD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Mendoza, Argentina

The vineyards in Lujan de Cuyo are where 70% of the grapes come from, with an average yield of 11 tons per hectare. They are harvested from the last week of March to mid of April. The other 30% comes from vineyards in Uco Valley, with an average yield of 12 tons per hectare. 

Varietal: Malbec

Appearance: Brilliant red with violet hues

Aroma: Aromas of intense red fruits such as cherry and strawberry combined with spicy notes​

Palate: Brilliant red with violet hues. In the mouth, it is juicy, fresh, and rounded. It has an excellent balance between acidity, silky tannins, and persistence.

Pairings: Grilled red meat cuts, pasta with tomato based sauces, empanadas, and risotto dishes

Bottle Closure: Cork

Alcohol: 13.8%

>> 91 Points - James Suckling 2013

>> 88 Points - Wine Spectator 2013
View full details